At Waterman we employ our own well-trained staff to cook nutritious, tasty meals made from fresh local ingredients. Children have a choice of three meals daily and they make their menu choices during morning registration.
Pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible for free universal meals irrespective of their family circumstances.
School meals cost £2.20 per day. We are now a cashless school and are pleased to accept online payments for our parents convenience via Eduspot School Money. Please ask at the school office if you need log on information.
Are you eligible for free school meals?
Parents/Carers who are in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to a free school meal award for their child. More information about the process can be obtained from Essex County Council’s website.
You should apply for free school meals if you receive any of the these benefits:
• We do sometimes have a special menu day. Can we have the facility to add these as and when they occur.
• Income support
• Income-based jobseeker’s allowance
• Income-related employment and support allowance
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of state pension credit
• Child tax credit, provided they are not entitled to working tax credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
You will not normally be eligible if you receive any amount of working tax credit.
Waterman Primary School
Tel .01702 546237
Enquiries: Miss T Browne
Inclusion Lead: Mrs J Fincher
Monday to Friday
8.50am - 3.10pm/3.15pm
Website by Kittle Visual Marketing